Monday, October 28, 2013

Workshop on November 9

On Saturday, November 9, I'm conducting a workshop for Toronto Romance Writers called What Lies Beneath:  Adding Layers to your Characters and Conflict.

What exactly does that mean?  For longer than I should probably admit, I would hear that a romance needs "layers" and I was baffled.  What does that mean, layers?  I'm not baking a cake, I'm writing a book.

I did a lot more thinking about it, and read a few more writing books, and finally a light bulb went on.  I'm going to tell the members of Toronto Romance Writers what that light bulb was.  And how to add layers to their own work.

The workshop takes place at the North York Central Library, Toronto
Room 2/3
from 1 - 4 p.m.  

Yes, I'll be taking questions about the workshop and, if there's time, anything else you want to ask me. 




1 comment:

Mockinqay said...

I enjoyed readiing your post