Thursday, November 03, 2011

New Excerpts!

I've uploaded new excerpts from the two books Avon is reprinting onto my website.

Here are the links:




Read An Excerpt from TEMPT ME WITH KISSES

This is the second book in the medieval series, and features the brother of the hero of the first, THE MAIDEN AND HER KNIGHT.

The other book Avon is reprinting is



Read An Excerpt from ALL MY DESIRE.

ALL MY DESIRE is the third book in the trilogy and features the sister of the heroine of THE MAIDEN AND HER KNIGHT and the son of the villain from that book.


I didn't have an excerpt for the first book in this medieval series, which is already available in digital format, so I've added one for it, too.

Read An Excerpt from THE MAIDEN AND HER KNIGHT.

I never assume people have read previous books in a series, so if you don't have an ereader and can't read the first book, you shouldn't feel lost if you start with the second.

No comments: