Thursday, January 27, 2011

New Cover! New Excerpt!

Here's the cover for my next book, HIGHLAND HEIRESS, which is an April release from Harlequin Historicals (which means it'll be on the shelves at the end of March).

This is the back cover blurb (which I really like - it gives enough information to make it interesting without revealing too much!):

Breaking The Law!

No sooner does wealthy heiress Lady Moira MacMurdaugh breathe a sigh of relief for avoiding a disastrous marriage to a gambling womanizer than she is served with a lawsuit!

Torn between duty and this impulsive beauty who stirs him to distraction, solicitor Gordon McHeath has no choice but to go up against the woman whose kiss he’s never forgotten. Until sinister forces threaten to upend Lady Moira’s world and Gordon
must cast the law book aside!

I've also added an excerpt on my website.

If you've read HIGHLAND ROGUE, LONDON MISS, Gordon's name might be familiar. If you haven't, don't worry - I always write books assuming nobody has read any of the prequels.

I can also now reveal where my son is going and why. He's moving to Seattle to work for...Amazon! On the Kindle! Appropriate or what? I just wish it wasn't so far away.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi, I'm looking forward to the new book.

Now you have an excellent excuse to visit Seattle. I'd like to go to the Pacific Northwest one of these days. We will probably go to Colorado again this summer. We will also probably visit some zoos. My husband is talking about maybe going to the Memphis zoo, and just about any other that is within a 12 hour driving distance.

Could I interst you in a kitten?Right now,I have two that I've found while walking the dogs. Cream Puff is a 13 week old beige male, and T-Max is a 7 week old black and white female. And yes, ahe is named after the film. I'm waiting for the Humane Society to call me, saying they can take them. I already have five cats, two dogs, a bird and the two kids, and just don't need another critter to take care of.

Rosemry