Tuesday, November 02, 2010

20 Day Writing Challenge - I can't count!

Well, duh. Yesterday was Day Six of the 20 Day Challenge, not Day Five. So today would be Day Seven. Now that I've got that squared away....

My dishwashing experiment seems to be panning out (ha!). I had two good ideas while washing the dinner dishes last night.

Which meant another good writing day today. I also went for a walk to deposit a royalty check. Writers of single titles and "literary" fiction can turn up their noses all they want at category romance, but I'm still getting royalties for my first book. A WARRIOR'S HEART was first published eighteen years ago.

Details of today's work:

A.M. - wrote from 9:15 - 10:31, 7 pages, 1665 (including a few added to a scene from yesterday)
P.M. - wrote from 2:50 to 3:27, 4 pages (for a daily total of 11), 889 words, for a daily total of 2,554.

Totals to date: 77 pages, 16,255 words



Here I am at the Pantheon. And now you know why I called these my "goofy pictures" in Italy.

No comments: