Friday, August 27, 2010

Still something about a library book...

I went to the library yesterday. I picked up one non-fiction book I had on hold and another two "random" works of fiction I just plucked from the shelves. As I was walking home, I realized my heart was beating a little faster - and not from the exercise.

From the excitement of having library books.

Yep, despite it being a few decades since I got my first library card, I am still delighted and excited bringing home new books from the library. I suspect I always will be - and that's a wonderful thing.

Speaking of books, I got my revision notes from my editor. Nothing to make me moan with despair, I'm happy to say. Although they look like relatively quick fixes, I've learned that may or may not be the case, so if you don't hear from me for a while, it's because I'm working on HIGHLAND HEIRESS. (And celebrating a couple of birthdays, too!)

No comments: