Saturday, February 27, 2010

Jogging Along....

Having had to abandon my first draft sprint due to too much stuff going on in my life, I've settled for a steady jog. My new plan is to have the first draft done by the end of March. That still leaves me plenty of time for revising and editing before it's due. And in case you haven't realized it, THE CLOCKS GO AHEAD IN MARCH. Whoo hooooo!!! I love that!

Obviously, I've changed the background of the blog. I was finding the blue-on-blue a bit much. I may play around with the colors some more, once Blogger lets me see the previews again.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi. As they say, life is what happens while you're making other plans. I for one am glad to see the end of February. This has been an inordinately long month, considering that it is supposedly the shortest.

I hope your kitties are declaring a truce. Ive managed to have See-See out most of the evening with no trouble so far. She's going back in the crate overnight, though. Love her, yes. Trust her, (or the others), not entirely.

Rosemary

Margaret Moore said...

Alas, the cats are still fighting, so I'll be calling the vet today to see if they have any other suggestions. I'd rather not get into the chemicals/drugs, but we may have no other option, as once the warmer weather arrives, so will the neighbor's cat (more often). A Rocky sighting started this whole thing.