Friday, September 25, 2009

Weight Loss Challenge - keeping up

I haven't been able to exercise as much this week because of deadlines, PR duties, trip preparations and a minor Family Crisis that meant time on the phone. I also gorged myself on many treats at a party on the weekend. Nevertheless, at one point this week, the scale was down to 133.8. Truly, overeating one day isn't the Kiss of Death. Overeating less but over more days? Not good. And I am trying to do some exercise as often as possible. I want to be able to scamper up to the ruins of Tiberius's villa on Capri. Or at least not be totally winded!



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi. Weather and doctor appointments have played heck with my walking plans for the week. Oh well, at least I did walk some during the week. Also, I have really cut back on the sweets the past few weeks.

I went for my annual physical this week, and we are trying to find asthma and pain medication that I can tolerate. I tend to have strange reactions to some medications.

If you don't get to post again before you leave, have a safe trip and have some fun for me.

Rosemary

Caroline said...

Have a great holiday Margaret. Enjoy Pompeii - one of the places I would love to visit along with Herculaneum. Take care. Caroline x