Friday, July 10, 2009

Weight Loss Challenge - past the plateau

Whoo hoo! I have finally busted past the 133 plateau! Today I weighed in at 132.4, although on Wednesday I reached an even greater milestone, 131.2.

Sadly, it has been confirmed that really, if I want to lose weight, I have to give up the cola, because I didn't have any Sunday, Monday, Tuesday or Wednesday, and my weight dropped. It's probably up a little today because I made peanut butter cookies yesterday, two different batches and I tweaked the recipe a little both times. So of course, I had to do a taste test. Mmmmm....peanut butter cookies.... And alas, I fell off the Coke wagon. It was a hot day, I was running around doing errands in addition to baking and cleaning...but really, that is clearly The Worst Thing I Can Do if I want to lose weight.

I'm going to be very busy for the next week getting ready for a tea we're hosting on the 18th, so I won't be blogging except for Friday, when I'll be posting The Picture That Started It All and pictures that show how far I've come, because it will be almost exactly one year since The Picture That Started It All was taken.

This week's step/treadmill tally:
July 3 - nuthin' (Sheesh, what was I doing this day? I really don't remember!)
July 4 - 16,254 steps
July 5 - 1 hr. on TM
July 6 - 1 hr. on TM
July 7 - 1 hr. on TM
July 8 - out for the day, so nuthin'
July 9 - 1 hr. on TM plus running around doing errands

See you next week for the big reveal! To any of you going to the RWA national conference in D.C., have a great time!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Whoo-hoo. Good going.

I'm going off-line, but will make an exception and be back on Friday.

You're such an inspiration.

Susanne