Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Busy week, so....

This is a very busy week chez Moore because I'm hosting a wedding tea on Saturday. That means much cleaning, baking, etc. etc.

On top of that, one of our cats needed some dental work and my husband has to go out of town on business.

And of course, despite my best efforts, I got work from my editor that had to be done ASAP because of a schedule change.

So there will be no blogs except the Weight Loss Challenge blog on Friday, wherein you'll see The Picture That Started It All.

In the meantime, this is the cat who needed the dental work, Luis. As in the actor Luis Guzman. Long story there, but here's a hint: his brother, below and looking very annoyed, is called The Count. As in "of Monte Cristo."












(Isn't there some of kind of "rule" that eventually, everybody winds up posting a picture of their pet(s) on their blog?)

2 comments:

Amy Ruttan said...

It's why I post pics of the baby, I don't have any pets. LOL!!

Michelle Styles said...

And what is wrong with pet pictures? I like seeing pet pictures.
I am also looking forward to seeing the piture that started it all.