Wednesday, June 17, 2009

New Web Extra and Time Management

I've just added something about cardinal spiders (Tegenaria parietina) to my Web Extras page for THE VISCOUNT'S KISS on my website. Again, research yielded an interesting little aside that I was able to incorporate into my story.

I've finished most of the projects that take several hours of time to accomplish, so I'm planning to get back to the work-in-progress next week. However, the rest of this week is going to be a bit of a wash, what with a three hour hair appointment tomorrow (pre-wedding test drive of new color) and a Major Social Event, so in addition to finishing a few of the smaller house-related projects (like re-hanging pictures), I'm going to work on getting blogs and web page additions ready ahead of time. Then I won't have to worry about writing them when I'm more involved in wedding hoopla.

I'm obviously not the sort who leaves things to the last minute. I am all about reducing stress, and for me that means planning my days (even if that often tends to go awry), making lists (with the added bonus of a sense of accomplishment when I can cross things off) and getting things done sooner rather than later, if I can.

No comments: