Tuesday, May 05, 2009

New Cover, New Look!

Yesterday, I was wandering around the interwebs and decided to check out the Amazon listing for THE VISCOUNT'S KISS and lo and behold, there was the cover! What a surprise - and a pretty good one! I still haven't seen the cover in its entirety, but since I already have permission to post it here and on my website, why wait?

That meant, however, that instead of doing what I'd planned to do yesterday, I wound up redesigning my website and emailing my email newsletter subscribers, as they usually get a special sneak peek of the covers.

Today, it meant redesigning my blog (as you can see!), and next comes an announcement on MySpace, followed by a tweet. Social networking can be fun, but it does mean more time spreading the word when you have good news. Not complaining - just sayin'.

No comments: