Monday, May 11, 2009

Mysteries of Life

Why did my good china vegetable bowl crack completely when it was just sitting in the china cabinet, not close to anything else, and empty?

Why doesn't the Turner Classic Movie channel have intermissions, if not the occasional commercial? How's a girl supposed to get anything done?

Why does American Movie Classics have so many commericals?

How many times can they show the Godfather movies and still have an audience?

Where's Mr. Bun-Bun? Why hasn't he or any of his family been in our backyard lately? (I'm sincerely hoping nothing bad has happened to him!)

Why didn't I see the problem in my manuscript that my editor did? Because on re-reading, it is glaringly obvious.

Why is it that taking down the Rogue's Gallery in the hall has made the hall look so much shorter?

Will I be able to continue avoiding any spoilers for the new Star Trek movie until I can see it? (Soon, I hope.)

Now that Twitter's taking over the world, should I bother to blog? Or just Twitter? Or don't Twitter, just blog?

Just a few of the things I'm wondering about this morning. :-)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Blogging is good! Sometimes I'd rather one long post about a thought than 1000 little ones.

And I'm not sure if I'll be able to avoid spoilers for Star Trek either. I need to hunt down a babysitter soon.