Monday, March 02, 2009

In between time....

As you may have noticed from the post below, I finished my First Draft Sprint on Friday. Now I have to read it and see just how much more work needs to be done.

However, I haven't printed it yet. I spent the weekend on various other activities, like a three hour walk. The bad news? It was supposed to be two hours, but I went a muddy way, had to backtrack and spend more time going out of my way to avoid more mud on the "good" way. The good news? New step count record! (Which will be revealed on Friday as per usual.)

Since I'll be busy with something else most of tomorrow and want to read the manuscript when I have a fairly decent chunk of time, I don't want to start reading today and then have to wait a day to get back to it.

So today, I'm going to print the manuscript and...

organize my expenses.

That's one of those jobs that I don't particularly enjoy, yet has to be done, and it occurred to me this morning that since today is a sort of "in between" day, it would be a good time to tackle that job and get it out of the way.

Off to the receipts with me! Away!

3 comments:

Amy Ruttan said...

Oh crud. I have to do the expense thing to. Tax season ... right. *smacks head*

Seriously where has the time gone?

Kaye Manro said...

Ugh, a job that needs doing, but one of my least favorite as well.

Margaret Moore said...

Finished! I took a longer break than I intended in the afternoon, though. :-)