Thursday, January 29, 2009

Harlequin Insider

eHarlequin has something new. It's like an electronic newsletter that can be delivered to your computer daily.

I was going to install this, but we've got a new computer and the hubby (aka Mr. Computer Guy) is away teaching other Computer Guys computer stuff, and my computer didn't seem to be responding as per the directions, so I thought I should wait until he's within call in case something should go awry.

If you're interested and more tech savvy than me, go here.

On another note, I was singing the praises of winter yesterday. That was before shovelling snow three times and a two hour walk to pick up my nephew. In a snowstorm. With the snow blowing into my face. After that, I was thinking a sunny day at the beach would be a lot better.

No comments: