Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Back to Boston!


I just booked a flight to Boston at the end of March, because I'm presenting a workshop at a conference put on by the New England Chapter of Romance Writers of America. My workshop is entitled "What Lies Beneath: Adding Layers To Your Characters and Conflicts." You can read more about it here.

The trip from Logan International Airport to the hotel promises to be either (a) expensive and/or (b) an Amazing Race experience. I'm going a day early, so if I can't find somebody else who's going to be going to the conference on the same flight, I may very opt for the Amazing Race version. Just because, you know, why not? It'll make for some fun anecdotes, like the time I was trying to get a conference in New Jersey during a torrential downpour after the person who was supposed to go with me left without me and I wound up sharing a cab with a mother and sick child. Now that was a memorable trip!

1 comment:

Amy Ruttan said...

OOoh sounds like fun!

Well not sharing a cab with a mother and a sick child, but Boston!!