Thursday, August 14, 2008

Top Pick!

A LOVER'S KISS is a Top Pick from Romance Reader at Heart!


"A LOVER'S KISS is a suspenseful, tragic romance of the first order! I recommend A LOVER'S KISS especially to readers who enjoy the Regency period knowing that there is just a smattering of intimacy and plenty of drama."

I'm going to put a link to the entire review, with a caveat -- there are what I consider major spoilers in the review, so if you haven't read the book yet but are (I hope) planning to, you might want to wait.

The Review

And as if that wasn't terrific enough, my DVD of Season Two of Robin Hood (another caveat -- don't click on the link if you don't want spoilers because I did and ARGHHHHHH! but I'm putting them out of my mind as much as possible) featuring my favorite bad guy, Sir Guy of Gisborne, played with smoldering intensity by the delightful Richard Armitage. Again, there may be spoilers here -- but there's also an intriguing suggestion that, if my computer had sound that worked, I would be listening to right now.

AND I also went shopping. You know, sometimes I forget that Chapters is not a library until I'm at the check out and have to, you know, pay. But hey, it's books!

No comments: