Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Wednesday Contest Posted

ETA: I have my four winners, so this contest is now closed. I'll be notifying the winners shortly. If you don't hear from me, you didn't win, so please try again tomorrow and Friday. There will be new prizes and questions to be answered.

The answer to Wednesday's question below was E, all of the above.

Dark Ages: THE VIKING and THE SAXON

Medieval: a whole bunch for Harlequin Historical , Avon, and HQN, most recently KNAVE'S HONOR (still available)

Restoration: A SCOUNDREL'S KISS, A ROGUE'S EMBRACE and HIS FORBIDDEN KISS

Victorian: CHINA BLOSSOM, THE WASTREL, THE DARK DUKE, THE ROGUE'S RETURN


I'm back, so it's time to post today's contest. The prizes today are autographed copies of THE DUKE'S DESIRE, the first Regency-set historical I wrote for Harlequin Historical, and A LOVER'S KISS, coming from Harlequin Historical this summer.

To win a pair of books, you must correctly answer the question below. Please email your answer to

MMBooks@yahoo.com

The first four people who answer correctly will win.

Wednesday's contest question is:
THE DUKE'S DESIRE and A LOVER'S KISS are set in the Regency period of English history. What other time periods have I used as settings for my books?
A) Dark Ages (for the purposes of this contest, this means prior to 1066)
B) medieval
C) Restoration England
D) Victorian England
E) All of the above
F) None of the above

When I have announced that I have four winners on this blog, the contest will be closed. There will be a new contest tomorrow.

A reminder: I'm aware my readers are in different time zones and countries, so I'll be uploading contest blogs at various times this week, to try to make it a more level playing field.

My Contest Rules

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tough question. Good one though

Caffey said...

Hi Margaret! Congrats on the upcoming HH books You still have single titles coming with Harlequin too?

I think its all the Above! I remember CHINA BLOSSOM was Victorian England and then the Warriors were Medieval. And too had books in Dark Ages and Restoration England so I think its ALL THE ABOVE

Margaret Moore said...

Glad you like a challenge, Mel!

Caffey -- I'm delighted you remember CHINA BLOSSOM! Yes, I have another single title coming from Harlequin, THE WARLORD'S BRIDE.