Friday, June 20, 2008

Friday Contest

ETA: Friday's contest is now closed. Thanks to everyone who entered this, and the other contests I had this week.

It's time for the final contest of the week.

The first, fifth, tenth, fifteenth and twentieth persons who correctly answer the question below will win an autographed copy of A LOVER'S KISS, coming soon from Harlequin Historical.

Send your answer to

MMBooks@yahoo.com

What two things did Sir Douglas Drury get during the Napoleonic war?

Once I announce here that I have five winners, the contest will be closed.

Please note that you must answer the question correctly to be eligible and that previous winners this week are not, although if they're subscribers to my email newsletter, they're still eligible for the monthly draw for a $25 electronic gift certificate from Amazon.

My Contest Rules

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the contest. It was a blast. Hope you had fun too.