Monday, May 12, 2008

Cover on Amazon - Can the release date be far away?

I'm still polishing THE WARLORD'S BRIDE -- once again thinking, I should be able to go through this chapter pretty quickly...and three hours later, still at it. However, I just discovered that Amazon has the cover up on the page for A LOVER'S KISS. So it's not too long before Drury's story hits the stands! I've only waited five years to be able to tell it, so...not too excited here. Nope, nope, nope.

And if you believe that, I have a bridge in Brooklyn to sell ya.

But now, back to medieval Wales with me!

3 comments:

Susan Anne Mason said...

Beautiful cover, Margaret. You must be thrilled.

I just finished "Knave's Honour". Loved it. So much action and adventure!

Take care.

Sue Mason

Cheryl St.John said...

Oh my goodness, it's BEAUTIFUL!!

Mikaela said...

I look forward to read it. Now, I have a question: Is it possible that Harlequin will re-issue the previous two books in the series?